Working with Texas lemon law related car claims on a daily basis gives me a unique opportunity to view the automotive and insurance industry differently from most consumer's point of view. Recently, I stumbled on this great car insurance website that helps consumers with quality information on car insurance information and providers.
Here's a brief plug about the site:
"In most of the United States, having some kind of car insurance isn't just a good idea, it's the law. Paying for insurance can be a strain even for those of us for whom the price of gas earlier this summer was more of an annoyance than a financial catastrophe, especially if we drive cars with high accident statistics, or large engines. "Knowing is half the battle," the proverb says, and when it comes to finding cheap car insurance, those in the know head toward CarInsuranceList.com.
Why visit CarInsuranceList.com? Let me list the reasons:
1. Ad-free, all the time. You won't find annoying pop-up ads anywhere on this site, and you also won't have to spend valuable minutes trying to figure out which links lead to legitimate information, and which are cleverly concealed text-ads for completely unrelated products and services.
2. News and Articles. CarInsuranceList.com has an in-house staff of writer/researchers whose job it is to share important insurance industry news (including special phone numbers for disaster issues and changes to rates or rules), updated several times a month, as well as more in-depth articles that explore many facets of the auto insurance industry. Recent article topics include prevention of motorcycle accidents, and a look at how credit scoring is used in the insurance industry.
3. Static Pages that are Anything But. At CarInsuranceList.com, even the static pages (the ones that have fixed content) contain a wealth of useful information, including explanations of different types of insurance, and tips on saving money without compromising your physical or financial safety. They offer advice on defensive driving (including the information that taking a class in this can net you a significant discount) and a detailed essay on what makes a rate, among other subjects.
4. Reviews. CarInsuranceList.com staffers have researched many of the biggest and most popular auto insurance companies currently doing business in the United States as well as the heavy hitters in the United Kingdom, and shared the results with their site visitors. The offered information includes overviews of these companies' websites as well as their product lines. This is a great help for comparison shoppers.
5. Free Quotes. The raison d'etre for any insurance site is its quote engine – and CarInsuranceList.com is no exception to this rule. Their quote request system is accessible via a friendly that appears on every page, but never seems obnoxious or pushy. Once clicked, visitors will be asked to supply some basic information about their location and the make and model of the car they wish to insure. Information is transmitted through secure servers, and is never sold or shared without permission. A short time later, a quote is sent directly to the user's email address, connecting them to an insurance company or agent local to them, but without any obligation.
Studies have shown that shopping for insurance online saves considerably money over more traditional methods of hunting for coverage. At CarInsuranceList.com, all the information you need is in one clean, convenient location, making the search for inexpensive coverage that much simpler."